Dear JooVuu, It has been 10 days since you received my returned mini0806.

HunkyWunky

Reaction score
Country
United States
My returned item were delivered on Friday 20th. Until now, I have not get my refund yet.
Here is our conversationIMG_0204.PNG IMG_0205.PNG IMG_0205.PNG IMG_0206.PNG IMG_0204.PNG IMG_0204.PNG IMG_0205.PNG IMG_0206.PNG IMG_0207.PNG

But Wait Wait...I have just check our conversation.... Why our last 3 conversations were deleted, especially the one you inform that you already gave me a refund..
IMG_0209.PNG
I have been waiting for my refund for 10 days, while you said it should take about 2 days.

Sounds like my experience - they just stopped responding when I asked for specific shipping details. They also deleted the support ticket in which they said they had shipped my cameras but, like you, I took a copy of it first.

Hello ,everyone,

Today I receive this message from shop owner" Also Emma please tell people the website will be back shortly but we are still experiencing customer service problems and data may have been lost"

Hello ,everyone,

Today I receive this message from shop owner" Also Emma please tell people the website will be back shortly but we are still experiencing customer service problems and data may have been lost"

Dear Joovuu,

https://www.joovuu.com/usa/
Still working.

Still experiencing customer service... Yes.. Stop responding , immediately after the second time I remind about the same issue .

Data may have been lost.... Yes... But, were they lost only the most important part? And also, this same situation happened to not only me.

Joovuu, you have time to post your message here. Therefore, I will assume that you will have time to resolve our issue as well.

Until now, I have not receive any responses on my support ticket and also on my paypal account.

Please do something as professional business should. A lot of current and potential customers are here.

Sincerely,

@JooVuu.allen is in China and was just asked to pass the message on, they're having system problems which is unfortunate but it's something that can happen to anyone, I'd reasonably expect they need to get that sorted, fix whatever kind of hardware failure they're dealing with, restore backups etc and get things working again to then be able to go through and look up everything that needs sorting, quite sure that's going to take time, I completely understand as a customer you feel wronged but it's just one of those things unfortunately

For whatever it's worth I've met Daniel the owner of JooVuu and spoken with him at length many times, he's a genuine guy, I'm sure this would be very frustrating for him right now

These problems pre-date any recent "hardware failures".

The timeline -
Feb 8 - place order.
Feb 9 - order goes missing due to "hardware failure" - (ooh look more hardware failures!!)
Feb 10 - order reinstated but now the cameras have "gone missing" due to "DHL problems". Order will ship by "end of week".
Feb 20 - new batch of cameras supposedly shipped to customers
Feb 22 - I asked Joovuu if my camera had shipped from stock on Feb 20. **"It did indeed"** was the response.
March 10 - cameras have not arrived, requested shipping information. No response.
March 12 - I request update. No response.
March 16 - filed Paypal dispute. Joovuu responds to ticket saying all correspondence will be through Paypal dispute. (So they have definitely been getting my emails as it is listed in the ticket they responded to)
March 19 - Joovuu did not respond to Paypal dispute, escalated to claim. Joovuu given 10 days to respond to claim. No response....
March 28 - Claim found in my favour. No response from Joovuu.

Not sure how much time they need to sort things but 10 days to respond to a Paypal claim is fair I would think. Also not responding to requests for shipping information after 3 weeks is also more than a fair amount of time.
Clearly they lied about shipping the cameras and then instead of just returning my money they made me wait the full 2 weeks required for the Paypal dispute to be found in my favour without responding.
Sorry, but not shipping goods (especially after you said you have) and keeping a customer's money is fraud and/or theft.

Last edited:
Wow that's almost 2 months. I sure hope their servers haven't been having difficulties for that long. Also, I'd figure their Paypal correspondents shouldn't be affected by their server. If so, they really need to rethink that.

To whom it may concern,

Technical issue causing data loss might be the classic and acceptable reason.

But,
March-19: tell me that the refund process will take 3-5 day.

March-20: my returned item was delivered.

March-21 to March-23 : no response

March-24: I asked about my return. Then, they said that they received it and will process it today. (My package has been in your office for 3 days and you are too busy to process?)

March-25 to March-26 : no response

March-27: I asked about my return again. Then 14 hours later, they said "we have checked and it was left our account" they said they will chase up the issue why it was not credited to my paypal account.

March-28 : no response

March-29: I told them that i am still waiting for the refund.

March-30: still no response , and moreover, conversation on March-27 and March-29 were gone. So, I contacted them again

March-31: still no response.

Technical issue and data loss were not the big point to discuss.
But, lying to the customer that the refund was issued and promising to chase up the case (without any responses) are totally wrong and unacceptable in business arena.

There is only a little thin line between unintentional mistake and a fraud.

Sincerely ,

To whom it may concern,

Technical issue causing data loss might be the classic and acceptable reason.

But,
March-19: tell me that the refund process will take 3-5 day.

March-20: my returned item was delivered.

March-21 to March-23 : no response

March-24: I asked about my return. Then, they said that they received it and will process it today. (My package has been in your office for 3 days and you are too busy to process?)

March-25 to March-26 : no response

March-27: I asked about my return again. Then 14 hours later, they said "we have checked and it was left our account" they said they will chase up the issue why it was not credited to my paypal account.

March-28 : no response

March-29: I told them that i am still waiting for the refund.

March-30: still no response , and moreover, conversation on March-27 and March-29 were gone. So, I contacted them again

March-31: still no response.

Technical issue and data loss were not the big point to discuss.
But, lying to the customer that the refund was issued and promising to chase up the case (without any responses) are totally wrong and unacceptable in business arena.

There is only a little thin line between unintentional mistake and a fraud.

Sincerely ,
Noted,will chase

Please kindly tag @JooVuu when you need our shop owner to notice your message,he may just be too busy to read messages in DCT.
So he asked me come to this forum and check anything related with joovuu.

Just now I have told our shop owner about the refund issue,this is his words"I’ve refunded them both ,But will respond today"

My side the USA/UK administration panel is also unavailable,maybe our shop owner could access to and assit you.Do not worry too much pls,Joovuu also cherish the good reputation very much.

Dear Sir,
As you have posted all this data which we assumed to be private we will also post, the reason your money was not refunded immediately was because our a company we use for fraud detection flagged your money as fraudulent. This is not to say your money is fraudulent but means we have to investigate before we release the money. We do not like to alert customers to this for obvious reasons but we'll make an exception. As such all relevant information will be stored and passed on to the relevant authorities if found to be fraudulent.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

I'm not sure who you are talking about when you refer to "suspected fraudulent activity" but if I read HunkyWunky's post correctly they, as did I, paid via PayPal.

You get the money from PayPal without any access to the financial information behind it. Not sure what "the company" you use for fraud detection is or what further fraud detection processes they have over what exists from PayPal but PayPal already covers your business (it is call PayPal Seller Protection - you can Google it or just look up the terms and conditions linked to you PayPal business account).

Also you never sent my cameras and HunkyWunky had shipped back their camera (which was in your possession for days). You are not out of pocket even if the money is fraudulent. You had not supplied any goods for which you would have lost money if the funds were not real. What were you hoping to achieve by hanging onto the money? If it was not real then returning "fake money" would have lost you nothing...

PayPal gave you 2 weeks to provide information as to why you should not have to pay back the money you stole and yet you did not provide any evidence to them from this third-party-fraud-detecting-company about your concerns. You didn't respond AT ALL.

Your excuse, quite frankly is a pile of bull***t to deflect from your poor customer service.

2 more points
- you didn't "refund" my money - PayPal took it from your account when you lost the dispute case. You had no choice and you didn't actively refund anything.

- "As such all relevant information will be stored and passed on to the relevant authorities if found to be fraudulent."

I somehow doubt this as you can't even keep backup copies of your own ticketing system, orders and website. As you stated on your Facebook page you lost major amounts of data on Feb 8. You had to email customers to ask them for their order details and now you have most likely lost yet more data again in the last week. Maybe try to concentrate on storing the important parts of your business instead of the fictitious ones.

Dear @JooVuu ,

i don't know that you assume those information is private. I do apologize.

I thought it is just a support system that we are able to access with only ticket number. No password or any other info is needed. Once it is unsecured, therefore I , by myself , assume it is not private.

Moreover, just to inform you that your system still has some glitches.

please check the link you sent to customer's email , after you reply their tickets. It have to be https://www.joovuu.com/contact/ticket.php

Dear Sir,
As you have posted all this data which we assumed to be private we will also post, the reason your money was not refunded immediately was because our a company we use for fraud detection flagged your money as fraudulent. This is not to say your money is fraudulent but means we have to investigate before we release the money. We do not like to alert customers to this for obvious reasons but we'll make an exception. As such all relevant information will be stored and passed on to the relevant authorities if found to be fraudulent.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

WOW! Just wow! If I understand this correctly.... OP purchased a camera, the camera had issues so OP got an RMA and returned the camera. OP has shipping confirmation that camera was returned. Fraudulent money or not, it should be returned to the source it came from if the item was returned. Furthermore, if this was a PayPal payment as stated, they should be handling any "investigations".

If the money was found to be 'fraudulent', whatever that actually means (it was transferred electronically by PayPal), then why did the vendor send the goods in the first place?
After all I know of no vendors that ship until payment has been received.

Sounds like a ton of BS going one from one side.
One party can supply an email trail of communication - the other just feeble responses. Credibility is on show here.

o_O

Looks like a lot of Joovuu ...Voo Doo..... going on here....

Last edited:
Sounds like my experience - they just stopped responding when I asked for specific shipping details. They also deleted the support ticket in which they said they had shipped my cameras but, like you, I took a copy of it first.
a 'me too' post.
Like the above JV also 'closed' my contact thread, yet still did not fulfil their promise.
PayPal dispute gave results though...

Back