Deciding on Rexing V1P Pro and Rexing V1P 3rd gen

MissDank

Reaction score
Country
United States
This will be my first dash cam. Ive wanted one for a while and finally decided to do it since I just bought a new car 2 days ago. I’ve spent a couple days researching and Rexing seems like the only one who has dual cameras with WiFi that can be hardwired into my car and has good video quality. I’m stuck between the V1P Pro and V1P 3rd generation. Any advice is appreciated. I honestly have no idea what I’m doing and have no experience with dash cams. I’m willing to consider other options as well, but front and rear camera, 1080p and up front cam and hardwiring option are a must. I’ll consider forgoing the WiFi if the system is good. Thank you for reading.

Rexing are OK cams, but better ones are made which meet your requirements. Almost all cams can be hardwired and several have wifi, though with dashcams wifi is limited in speed and ability. Have a look at Viofo and Street Guardian cams; both are great values for what you get and are much better than Rexing.

Phil

Rexing are OK cams, but better ones are made which meet your requirements. Almost all cams can be hardwired and several have wifi, though with dashcams wifi is limited in speed and ability. Have a look at Viofo and Street Guardian cams; both are great values for what you get and are much better than Rexing.

Phil
Thank you for the reply. I actually went with Thinkware Q800 PRO. Hope I made the right choice.

Back