Definition of sh*t for brains

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
The definition of sh*t for brains caught on dashcam here. As well as speeding, overtaking recklessly he films or live streams his shenanigans, one arm hanging out the window. Almost rear ends the car in front.

Note the traders plates on the dash board. Chances are it wasn't his car that he was rallying.
What Are Trade Plates?

Trade plates allow people working in the motor trade that are in temporary possession of a vehicle (or vehicles), to drive and move them without having to tax and register them first. This allows motor traders to save money and time!

Who Can Apply For Trade Plates?

According to the DVLA, people in the motor trade industry include dealers, mechanics, manufacturers, accessory fitters, valets and repairers of vehicles that are involved in collection & delivery.
Vehicle testers that test other people’s vehicles on public roads are also eligible to apply for trade licence plates.

Not filming, but i had a encounter today with a similar moron, but this guy in a Porsche.
He had bad timing with lights and other traffic so i got a little ahead of him, so of course when traffic opened up it gave him the right to floor it, and he screamed past me doing at least 100 km/h in a 60 zone, and of course had to step on the brake again cuz the light ahead of us was red.
He then took the R lane i was in so i changed to the L lane, and almost passed him a #2 time as the 2 cars in front of him dident accelerate that fast, but in the end 1 car was between us, and i did expect a display of moron and i am sure i would have gotten to see it if it wasent for the oncoming traffic blocking him in overtaking.

We have something like trade plates too, here they are just named test plates, you can drive a car with them if it is a test drive from a dealer, or you can get a set yourself ( stickers ) valid for a day or two but only for use in between mechanics or something,,,,,, you can not use those plates in the sale of a private car if you test drive a car like that it must have its regular plates and insurance.

Dealership plates are like regular plates in a clear plastic pouch and with 2 wires and / or magnets to attach to the car when driving.
pBcuNd0KjXlHe4P_WnWf_fnohpQ7VqPVcHjDaYRXY7VHS9b3mLT3II4XY3gKjim3c1p0hG2ZMS7g7NF0ItrQOj8KMjHTo1UC7orgNhWs3qc

sticker plates for private vehicle transport on the road ( NO joyriding )

1599869437323.jpeg

It looks like the white car behind him was also racing as you can see them both overtake in the clip that shows them in the distance.

It looks like the white car behind him was also racing as you can see them both overtake in the clip that shows them in the distance.
Yes pal, it says that on the on screen text I added at the start of the clip. Both driving like b3llends.

Did the police have any interest?

Can't really argue about using his phone handheld while driving!
Probably too much effort to trace him...

The video might be of interest to the owner if he receives a speeding ticket!

Did the police have any interest?

Can't really argue about using his phone handheld while driving!
Probably too much effort to trace him...

GMP do not usually provide updates on reported incidents.

I'm sure they would have written to the registered keeper at the time. Assuming the car had one. With photo licences common place now, the police could quite easily rule out the owner if he claims he wasn't driving.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DT MI Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 3