Delete files off of SD card

smilingassassin

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to delete old files off the SD card.

Do I have to take it out, plug it into my computer, delete files, and re-install? Or, can I just do this from the app? It's a 32 GB SD card.

Maybe this is a dumb question, maybe it's not, but I didn't see it addressed anywhere.

there should be a format option, use that
Have you done that with success? The user manual says to use that for 64 GB cards, not the 32 GB cards. For the 32 GB cards, it says to format via Windows computer.

Have you done that with success? The user manual says to use that for 64 GB cards, not the 32 GB cards. For the 32 GB cards, it says to format via Windows computer.

not sure what the manual says but if there's a format option there it is the best option for all supported card sizes

I want to delete old files off the SD card.

Do I have to take it out, plug it into my computer, delete files, and re-install? Or, can I just do this from the app? It's a 32 GB SD card.

Maybe this is a dumb question, maybe it's not, but I didn't see it addressed anywhere.
You can format SD card in APP after WiFi connected, so all video files will be deleted. (including these normal recording files and locked files)

The user manual says to use that for 64 GB cards, not the 32 GB cards
Suggest that you format this 64Gb card by computer before plugging into the camera; Also, you can format this 64Gb card in APP after WiFi connected.

Back