Denmark is world happiest country.

Viking

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
WR1, Mini 906, 2*A119S, SJDash
I will start to share some photo and video from my vacation, so people can get a chance to see some other part of the world, than you might not see in your normal day.

I have been bashing about Denmark not always was a happy country. Now I have take a closer look and I must say that I feel shame about my earlier statement.
You will see a wide spread happiness though the younger generation, which I have not seen since I visit bourbon street in Louisiana, New Orleans. In both case there was a high level of octane (alcohol) in the air.

There celebrating there has finish the high school and are ready for university, if there take that path of life.

Too happy i think, and most times happiness are fueled by alcohol.
Actually i think every year someone get injured or even at times killed falling off those trucks, and no wonder after a short time the kids can barely stand up.
Take a walk in a Danish town on a weekday when they are not doped up, and you will see foot observing shuffling sad beings.
PS. im so sad i dident even get to celebrate last day of school, cuz i was busy working, so all i have ever tried to celebrate was the end of my apprenticeship as a machine worker, and that was also fueled by copious amounts of alcohol and amphetamine.

Back