Did I get a dud?

Excellent! Thanks!!
Order placed, plus a power cord like I said I would :)

You're the man.

And, no, I did not get auto-notified but thanks for posting here.
;)

Thanks! I just Shipped both. You should have received an automated email. I'll look into why the auto-notification didn't work. (new Magento system, still working out the advance features)

Thanks! I just Shipped both.
Awesome, thank you!

You should have received an automated email. I'll look into why the auto-notification didn't work. (new Magento system, still working out the advance features)
No problem as far as I'm concerned... I may have taken the scenic route but got to my destination just the same :D

Hi Pier28,
I just wanted to let you know that I got the auto-notification this morning (10:20am Eastern).

To update;
video cable installed and working perfectly. I included a pic below.

One slightly interesting (or more so unexpected) observation... when the setting on the camera for LCD timeout is set to on (30 seconds or whatever) it retains its capacitive touch attributes.
In other words, when the display on the camera is off you can still navigate the menu by looking on your stereo at the options and touching on the camera's display where you would expect the option you want to select is.
If nothing else it's handy because now I don't have to move my mirror every time I need to change a setting just to see what I'm doing.
I'm more happy about not having to stare at the "NO VIDEO INPUT" warning any more when I listen to satellite radio.

Thanks again Pier28!

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    351.7 KB · Views: 16
Back