Difference between....

bwomack

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all. this is my first post here. I am looking to purchase my first dashcam. I am really interested in the mini 0906. one question, what is the difference between the veckle and blueskysea models of this cam? is it basically just a rebranding? thanks

They have different logos printed on them and a different logo on the startup screen.

There may also be different components in the package, one might give you the remote control but leave out the parking mode hardwire kit and another have the hardwire kit but no remote control - check the contents carefully.

Yes,we rebrand it with our logo BlueSkySea,and our package comes with standard content: dashcam,remote controller,gps module;

Welcome @bwomack :)
The differences between veckle's and the blueskysea's are the option and the logo. our package comes with dash cam, CPL Filter, GPS module, remote controller. Besides, we sell the hardwire kit on amazon.

@estore009

Could you provide a link to an eBay listing that includes all of the accessories including GPS , remote control, and hardwire kit. As I am looking through the listings it's very confusing. Alot of different listings with different pricing. Also, in the full descriptions, none of them list GPS or remote as being included. Thanks so much.

GPS module and Remote control are standard accessories for BlueSkySea mini0906;
CPL is optional accessory,and we can not post my ebay link directly in this public thread according to forum rule,so we will PM you my ebay link,please check your "inbox"message!
Regards,Vicky

Please would you message me a link also

GPS module and Remote control are standard accessories for BlueSkySea mini0906;
CPL is optional accessory,and we can not post my ebay link directly in this public thread according to forum rule,so we will PM you my ebay link,please check your "inbox"message!
Regards,Vicky

@sprocket Please check your inbox message,PM you this purchase link already!

Hi - I am also looking to buy tonight on Ebay but can't figure out, can someone guide me? I want dual cam with GPS and hardwire kit

Hi - I am also looking to buy tonight on Ebay but can't figure out, can someone guide me? I want dual cam with GPS and hardwire kit
20% off coupon expires yesterday, not sure if you made your purchase in time? There is another ebay coupon today but only 10% off. :)

Back