DIMIKA 1080P Full HD Action Camera has been released! (DIMIKA OTG adaptor)

innotrends

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
After long time preparation and under the efforts of all R & D personnel, DIMIKA 1080 has finally been completed. Hereby, we also very appreciate people who give us great concern and support during the development.

The past weeks kept our team incredible busy by testing performance and features. Findings and advice during this period has forced us to revise our first version in order to launch a prestige product.

Today, mostly all announced improvements are finally implemented and the first DIMIKAS are on delivery and it will just take a few days more until the first users hold them in there hands.

DIMIKA is now equipped with a larger 3.5 MP CMOS sensor and a micro USB port. The Time-Lapse interval was shortened to 3 seconds (Class 10 Micro SD card required) and the overall design has been facelifted.

Only with the 720p@60fps settings we are not very pleased but we keep working on this for future firmware updates. Here we would like to ask for some more patience.

dimika-carton.jpg

The following are some videos of DIMIKA 1080. Anyone who is interested in the raw videos can download and view them now. Friendly communication is always welcome here.
http://dimikacamera.com/dimika-fileserver/samples/INNO_20131220_145358.MOV
http://dimikacamera.com/dimika-fileserver/samples/INNO_20131220_153305.MOV
http://dimikacamera.com/dimika-fileserver/samples/INNO_20131220_153827.MOV

Last edited:
720p60 is not great on the 96650 chipset, the R/C crowd seem to like that mode but for here most would mostly be interested in 1080p anyway

Good luck to your company in introducing your new camera.

Because you will be going against Mobius, you will need to tell people why a buyer should purchase your camera rather than a Mobius.

I want to look at roads, license plates etc. your sample videos contain still nonmobile video looking at a bridge, gazing at sky, and a brick wall (literally). I'd like to know how the camera performs as a dashcam. Thanks,

Congratulations! Hope to see some more videos and reviews soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Good luck to your company in introducing your new camera.

Because you will be going against Mobius, you will need to tell people why a buyer should purchase your camera rather than a Mobius.
Thanks. But I think good products never fear comparison with competitors. If you want to know more information about DIMIKA, please refer to our website:http://dimikacamera.com/

I would think it's a very limited market anyway
As you know DIMIKA 1080 is only the first version. I believe it still has a lot of room for development. We would like to ask for some patience. :)

I want to look at roads, license plates etc. your sample videos contain still nonmobile video looking at a bridge, gazing at sky, and a brick wall (literally). I'd like to know how the camera performs as a dashcam. Thanks,
These videos released are only the first batch. DIMIKA is on sale now. I think you will see more and more updates about videos soon.

For me personally I would like to see all 3 companies ( Dimika + 2 other Dimika rivals ) joined their efforts together and product something unique.
I like in Dimika 1/4" bracket mount thread built into the casing, microsd slot protected with cover and also lens positioned in the centre, however I like also stylish design of "other rival" + remote lens option from also "other rival" ;). For consumer would be perfect to have final product that would have good options of all 3 "rivals" all-in-one, but of course it will not happens, so we ( consumers ) will be choosing what's best suits individual taste / needs.

For me personally I would like to see all 3 companies ( Dimika + 2 other Dimika rivals ) joined their efforts together and product something unique.
I like in Dimika 1/4" bracket mount thread built into the casing, microsd slot protected with cover and also lens positioned in the centre, however I like also stylish design of "other rival" + remote lens option from also "other rival" ;). For consumer would be perfect to have final product that would have good options of all 3 "rivals" all-in-one, but of course it will not happens, so we ( consumers ) will be choosing what's best suits individual taste / needs.

well we won't see them working together anytime soon I'm sure, like anything else if we took some features from here, and some features from there, we could put together the perfect product (what we think) but likely someone else would have a different idea about what's perfect, you can't be all things to all people unfortunately (maybe fortunately) but that's why consumers are spoilt for choice, each seems to take a different direction based on the market they are chasing, I don't see any of the three currently being ideal but they all have potential, depends on the decisions they make with development I guess how things pan out and how the market sees things, Mobius has a head start but I think the product has a long way to go as it stands and the others could easily catch it

Individually they are not perfect all-in-one for end consumer ( from my point of view ), each of them has pros and cons, so at this stage is up to individual buyer who he chose.

These videos released are only the first batch. DIMIKA is on sale now. I think you will see more and more updates about videos soon.
Ok. Ill wait to see more video samples and hopefully some user reviews. Looking through your FAQ on the page it states performance may be affected by direct sunlight? What has been the test performance in high temperature so far?

Ok. Ill wait to see more video samples and hopefully some user reviews. Looking through your FAQ on the page it states performance may be affected by direct sunlight? What has been the test performance in high temperature so far?
The specifications of Dimikas we produced now are in accordance with the specifications we released in our website. For more details please refer to http://dimikacamera.com/. :)

Last edited:
I would think it's a very limited market anyway
Limited to the few million drivers who hate having a huge box stuck to their windscreen blocking their view & inviting potential thieves.

Back