DIMIKA 1080P Full HD Action Camera has been released! (DIMIKA OTG adaptor)

What do you mean ?

I meant that @mister_rf was asking if somebody is knowing this IC. A quick forum search shows only the quoted post from you, where you wrote about "Ambarella A7, maybe Siri A9, A11.". So, maybe you're familiar with it?

I meant that @mister_rf was asking if somebody is knowing this IC. A quick forum search shows only the quoted post from you, where you wrote about "Ambarella A7, maybe Siri A9, A11.". So, maybe you're familiar with it?

"Siri"- series usually used in cheaper, budget dvr projects.
Not sure why Dimika used it, despite initially there were talks about NT96650.
Need to wait replay from @innotrends regarding CPU issue.

"Siri"- series usually used in cheaper, budget dvr projects.
Not sure why Dimika used it, despite initially there were talks about NT96650.
Need to wait replay from @innotrends regarding CPU issue.

Hi Niko,

In the beginning of the project, we decided internally to not state any detail about the hardware configuration of DIMIKA and we will keep it this way.

This does not mean that's we have to hide anything. We sent free samples to you and others for review. Every reviewer has his/her style, he/her can freely decide how to review and what to review. The point of view from the published reviews was based on the reviewers, on his or her findings only.

We sincerely appreciated your (and all other reviewers') time and efforts on reviewing the DIMIKA camera. :)

All the best,
Innotrends

Hui, has someone think about to mount the dashcam outside the car? Funny clip ;-)

You missed it? Watch it again ;-)
looking at his posts me thinks FredfromJupiter has gone to jupiter from something he has taken he shouldn't have, but accidentally came back to earth again some how. maybe didn't take enough of that funny stuff to keep you up there??

Back