DIMIKA Action Camera-Unboxing and review

Great review TJ. If I would add anything, it would be more video of the camera in action. Longer clips and definitely a good day and night dash cam example.
The review confirms my thoughts that the C1 is just too dark and neither contender did enough to make a clear winner over the Mobius. Unfortunately the Dimika has been very guiet since it's release

Thanks for making the video. Interesting stuff.

At 16 minutes into the video there's some Innovv C1 vs DIMIKA & Mobius vs DIMIKA footage. Which is very welcome but very brief.

Any chance of you taking the three cameras for a ride in your car? Some simultaneous in-car footage would be great.

I can't wait to hear your attempt at a British accent!

Thanks for making the video. Interesting stuff.

At 16 minutes into the video there's some Innovv C1 vs DIMIKA & Mobius vs DIMIKA footage. Which is very welcome but very brief.

Any chance of you taking the three cameras for a ride in your car? Some simultaneous in-car footage would be great.

I can't wait to hear your attempt at a British accent!
Great minds think alike :cool:

Certainly we can try to get more in car footage. Although our weather in NYC has left my car out of commission for the better part of the month, maybe a subway car cam....
Thanks for watching guys!
TJ

Certainly we can try to get more in car footage. Although our weather in NYC has left my car out of commission for the better part of the month, maybe a subway car cam....
TJ
Like the reviews, keep them coming, just add some longer clips. I think the subway would qualify as low light. You would be the first to have subway car footage :cool: if you can get on the first car of the older trains.

TJ

If videoing in a subway car, perhaps you could mount the 3 cameras together so their video clips are in unison, e.g. affix them side by side to a rectangular piece of hard plastic sheet or similar.

TJ's review is always interesting and great. Will there be more videos with more function review?

Back