Dimika gets CNET review

GJHS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius A & C, SJ4000, M10, Mini 0806, Innovv C3,4, Xiaomi Yi
Last edited:
C/NET has occasionally been reporting on and reviewing dash cams for a couple of years now such as this January 6, 2014 feature about the new Garmins launched at CES. The Mobius could be an interesting suggestion but my concern is that they wouldn't "get" what the camera is all about as they seem to have missed the point of the Dimika along with what its true market really is all about. We have to remember that these are "enthusiast" cameras more than they are the kind of mainstream consumer products that C/NET usually specializes in and understands. They seem to think the Dimika is essentially a cheap (disposable if it should get damaged) GoPro action camera and as we well know, the Mobius and its imitators really aren't quite that......they are in a category all their own. In any event I'm glad to see them do this feature about the Dimika. It's a good feather in their cap and should be good for their sales.

Last edited:
I found CNET writers are often missing stuff nor knowing what they are writing. It is commercial revenue and web clicks they are after.

Nice Review! CNET is well known for its objective and professional reviews! I can 100% agree with that review.

I found CNET writers are often missing stuff nor knowing what they are writing. It is commercial revenue and web clicks they are after.

Funny, I'm always getting this impression here, mostly, NOT always, from user with more than 100 messages writing about DIMIKA ;-)

Last edited:

they don't write articles for people that know product, they give a broad overview to people that don't know a lot about technology, it has it's place but it's not for everyone

Reactions: cf7
Back