Distortion in playback

overhead

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I use mini 0826 about a month.i like its video quality.but ,there is a strange,deep noise in playback videos on pc.noise starts after a few minutes later,after little time it is getting louder and louder.i use mini 0826 with xiaomi powerbank (before i used this powerbank with a118 without any problem),mini usb cable + micro usb adapter.
What can i do with this problem?(changing camera with new one is not a option for me)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz7fgg1b03osw79/AMBA0657.MOV?dl=0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I fixed problem.
Problem was an adapter that i use for mini usb-micro usb.my last camera had mini usb port,and now 826 has a micro usb.so i did'nt want to change the mini usb cable inside my car's trims.i bought mini to micro usb adapter.but thats a reason of distortion.now i use one piece-without adapter-micro usb cable and there isnt any noise,distortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fixed problem.
Problem was an adapter that i use for mini usb-micro usb.my last camera had mini usb port,and now 826 has a micro usb.so i did'nt want to change the mini usb cable inside my car's trims.i bought mini to micro usb adapter.but thats a reason of distortion.now i use one piece-without adapter-micro usb cable and there isnt any noise,distortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good find, never would have thought that the adapter could cause that problem

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Mini 0826 3