DJI Osmo Action Camera

Seem stabilization not really on par....(if those shots are stabilized)

D-cinelike though....

Will be interesting to see the price and how it is Vs the competition.

But we will all know everything in 24 hours or less.

Last edited:
Yep thats also the listed price in DDkr here ( not in store )
Seem to be nice with a few little things needing a FW update, but so far looking good dji (y)
Looking forward to see reviews and maybe DL some raw footage to play around with.

I could have used this today on the walk with my brown furry four legged girlfriend, cuz Fie was such a well mannered bitch on our walk today.

you tuber DC rainmaker has a few raw samples to download. I’m on my phone so it’s not easy to link those currently.

I’m liking it and I’m almost tempted to get it (I’m such a DJI fanboy), especially since I’m going to start bike commuting to work again.

I know saw his bit already, but haven't DL anything just yet
Bicycle i assume,,,, dam bro you are going full Danish :)

I know saw his bit already, but haven't DL anything just yet
Bicycle i assume,,,, dam bro you are going full Danish :)

Yes. Bicycle. But I’m cheating. I finally got an eBike because San Francisco topography. I’ve ridden my road bike to work before. It’s 19Km each way with a lot of hills in between. Suffice to say that I didn’t get to work smelling fresh. :)

These stabilization comparisons. I’m even more tempted.

Mmmm bad-ass, if they could somehow get 4K/30 HDR to also work with rocksteady.
Just like the pocket i am sure after a couple of firmware updates the action will be even more tempting
I saw there was a new FW dated May 16

I saw somewhere that the pocket and action are both based on the H2 SOC, but in that case by what Ambarella say about their own product a lot of things still need to be implemented
Actually to me it look more like H22 if you ask me, H2 should be able to do "High Dynamic Range multi-exposure capture to 4Kp60" and what about "4Kp60 10-bit video encoding (HEVC-10) " then ? As far as i understand the action only do H.264 / AVC.

hard to know with Ambarella, they release chipsets with a feature list and then spend years implementing the features, or not

Then they should revise their spec sheets.
Now i wonder if the cool automotive SOCs i was reading about cant do plate detection / read after all, and so i will never get my dream dashcam

Back