Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
INNOVV C1, C2, C3
Looks Crazy, but it happens.

I guess not all bad drivers are on the road. :rolleyes:

Looks Crazy, but it happens.

I think the very first clip shows a ship being deliberately shored to be dismantled at a boat scrapping yard.

First clip is Alang in India, a "good" cheap place to offloat your rusting old boat for scrapping under terrible conditions for workers and enviorment.

Beeing a sailor in general use to be one of the more dangerous jobs here in Denmark, but sadly there is little jobs for Danish sailors these days, and even officers is under pressure.

AP moller / Maersk shipping own too many politicians so a job as a sailor is out of the question for most Danes ( sadly as i like to sail / be out of Denmark )

Funny Denmark stand hard on social dumping, but no one mention it have been going on on ships flying the Danish flag sinde 1990, and Danish ships flying another flag for decades :(
Make me so shamefull, and damm hard to vote for or trust any politician.

And i kinda undestand it as i as a regular sailor demand around 2000 dollars a month, and work 3 month on 3 month off ( off allso with full pay )
And some russian / estonian / latvian guy only get 500 dollars a month, and he is on the ship for 6 months at least and get no pay while he is home.
Allso huge ass tankers witch use to have a total of +30 ppl on bord now only have 15 or there about.

Allso my first time as engineer on a ship we had a handfull of philippine sailors, and to be honest they where at large just as good as a Danish sailor.
Only minus was the philippine cook, he was in no way in the same leauge as the Danish cooks i have had the pleasure to sail with.

Last edited:
Back