Do you leave LED screen on?

Taxis here that do have cameras ( not all yet ) just have a sticker telling there are cameras in the car, pretty much the same as people put up when they have CCTV going ( though its not a requirement for CCTV as you are not allowed to film public areas with your CCTV,,,, but people do that anyway and every one know it, my friend was even encouraged by a judge in court to keep filming the street outside his house with his CCTV )

It might be a requirement to tell passengers you have recording equipment in the car if they're gonna be a passenger.
Why? I'm not a taxi! o_O

barristers?

Solicitor maybe :D

When people say bonnet i think of this
breakers-blue-seersucker-beaufort-bonnet_7e372e94-8644-43a7-a1f9-e1a35000b009_600x.jpeg

And not the Hood of a car.

But i am told i am in many ways old fashioned, i have heard 500 years too late and at least 1000 Km too far north in regard to myself.

I also carry a gauntlet in my glove box just in case i am insulted :p

SLAP ! you my good man have insulted me, i demand restitution.

Solicitor maybe :D

When people say bonnet i think of this
breakers-blue-seersucker-beaufort-bonnet_7e372e94-8644-43a7-a1f9-e1a35000b009_600x.jpeg

And not the Hood of a car.

But i am told i am in many ways old fashioned, i have heard 500 years too late and at least 1000 Km too far north in regard to myself.

What about the boot? :D

There my brain always just add a Y and i get all giddy about that :D

There my brain always just add a Y and i get all giddy about that :D

boo·ty
(bo͞o′tē)
n. pl. boo·ties
Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war.
2. Goods or property seized by force or piracy.
3. A valuable prize, award, or gain.

I am the Pirate Big belly Brian :D

Then I must assume you have a pistol or a sword at home and duels are allowed behind the church at noon. :p:D

Yes !
To see them I would need to lean over quite a bit .. Tis ok when starting the car ( parked ) so I can see the blinking red light if I am left wondering about the cam ( possible issue ) ..
But whilst driving , I can't see the screens . ( blocked by mirror )

If you have a dashcam and you give someone a lift, you have to tell them that the camera is recording? :confused:

That's what I was trying to get at with my original post. In a person's own car I don't think it's legally required, and probably never would become legally required, and as I said, if my passengers objected I'd just make them get out and walk (so I could catch them on cam getting p*ss wet in the rain? :D), and that's why I was asking about taxis, because I wondered whether it's classed as being in someone's work place, company property....

Then just now while typing this I remembered our buses and trains all have cams... but still I don't know if they're legally required to display the warning stickers that say they have CCTV on board, or whether they do it as a courtesy...

Back