dod ls460w de after update

Daiel

Reaction score
Country
Poland
after uploading the file to the card I connected the camera to the power supply. He turns on the blue light. I waited more than two minutes. nothing has changed. I disconnected the camera. I took out the memory card. the camera does not turn on lights up only the blue light.

You put the update file in the root directory of the card (not in a folder)? I would try again, this time waiting longer. Don't use your computer USB to power the camera while updating.

I tried again. It worked.
but the software does not work properly. can I ask for a link to older, previous software.

This is 2014.
maybe someone has 2015?

Yes I know. but new firmware annoying me. when I switch off engine camera turning off and on and off and on until battery is dry. so anyone help me please

Yes I know. but new firmware annoying me. when I switch off engine camera turning off and on and off and on until battery is dry. so anyone help me please
First try to change sd card
Also this issue may be caused by old battery which not hold charge. Sorted on my dod ls460w this problem after changing battery and sd card now it is working like new.

...when I switch off engine camera turning off and on and off and on until battery is dry. so anyone help me please
Exactly what my Dod did when the internal battery failed. It didn't have enough charge left at shutdown to close the last file and would go into the cycling until the battery was too discharged to try and restart itself. To get around that, I started powering off the camera before I would shut off power to it.

I have the same problem afther the update just like you ..blue light on .. nothing happens time the camera remaims off it won't power on anymore.... can you help?

Never mind.
I let the dvr with the power cord connected and with the sd card in with the firmware file and afther a while it began installing again
It's working now. Thx anyway

Back