DOD LS460W - New firmware - ISO stamp on/off

jimi21

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi, now you can turn OFF this FU**ING DOD marketing "ISO Stamp"!!!

LS460W
FW: HG1603250EN11
07E00ECA00A01

[url=http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/zudMfq5K/file.html]DOD_LS460W_FW_20160325.zip[/URL]

2a6a3xv.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firmware Installation Instructions

Please follow the following instructions carefully to ensure that your unit is not damaged:

1. Extract the file named “FWA8S711.bin”.

2. Once extracted, place this file in the root directory of your memory card. (The root

directory is the directory you first enter when you “browse” your memory card.

3. Ensure that your camera is powered off and has sufficient battery charge or is
connected to a power source.

4. With the camera powered off, put the memory card into your camera.

5. Power the camera on. The screen will remain black while the installation is in progress.

The firmware installation should take about 30‐60 seconds. DO NOT power off or
unplug your camera at this time.

6. When installation is completed, the camera will start itself up as normal.

7. Ensure that the firmware file is removed or the card is formatted
before using the camera.

(If the firmware file is left on the memory card, the camera will attempt to

install the firmware each time the unit is powered on.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Mine won't power on afther the firmware update the led remains blue. I'm afraid that the power went off during the update; that I didn't see happened... it seems that way...
Can anyone help?

Mine won't power on afther the firmware update the led remains blue. I'm afraid that the power went off during the update; that I didn't see happened... it seems that way...
Can anyone help?
Never mind
I let the dvr with the power cord connected and with the sd card in with the firmware file and afther a while it began installing again
It's working now. Thx anyway

I deleted the firmware file.... I need to format the sd card too? it's working .... but afther the update, the battery seem strangely empty.. I've been using a external power for updating.

I deleted the firmware file.... I need to format the sd card too? it's working .... but afther the update, the battery seem strangely empty.. I've been using a external power for updating.

always best practice to format the card after updating

Ok i need to find the tool to format the 64gb card

Back