DOD RC500S - 2ch Chime continuous

PaulGriffiths

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Help, please. Can’t tell you firmware number, as I cannot access the settings, but it was done a couple of months ago.

Turn ignition on, red camera light comes on, chimes continuously, cannot activate wi-fi. Not sure if recording. Problem just started last night. Unplugged unit, removed micro SD card, pressed the reset, no difference. About to start 4500km trip back to Perth, so would really appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Update
Big thanks to Lawrence from Dashcams Australia, who guided me through card formatting and firmware upgrade, via cable to my laptop. All systems now normal, except the wi-fi will not activate. I will send the unit back under warranty, when I return to Perth.

Help, please. Can’t tell you firmware number, as I cannot access the settings, but it was done a couple of months ago.

Turn ignition on, red camera light comes on, chimes continuously, cannot activate wi-fi. Not sure if recording. Problem just started last night. Unplugged unit, removed micro SD card, pressed the reset, no difference. About to start 4500km trip back to Perth, so would really appreciate any help.
Hi, my name here is Casique. I have the same problem RS5000 constant chime. Tried reset chime continues. Has anyone any idea of what is possible removing chimes please?

Back