Dodge Challenger High Speed Pass

Daffypuck

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nothing special but a high speed pass of 126mph on an uphill grade of around 3-4% maybe.

Just curious, how do you get 126?

I only came to 97, and while I was only roughly calculating it, I don't think I was that far out...

I notice your dashcam is displaying speed to 2 decimal places, so presumably is highly accurate compared to most, maybe you also have a highly accurate laser you targeted on him?

Somebody's was in a hurry.

I assume the limit there are 60MPH, so what ever he was going it was quite a bit faster,,,, that's all the math i know.

I'm not good at math, but that looks more like 327 MPH to me. :)

LOL

Ok, side note, I've had multiple FCA products on tracks in past year. The Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye at nearly 800 HP is SO MUCH FUN!!!
And I drove that right after (aka back-to-back) driving the Acura NS-X, and I enjoyed the Chally more!

Yeah with a substantiation lotto win, one of those Dodges will be one helluva toy for the price.
+ i think the Dodge you can get with a regular stick, i aint having any of those flappy paddels in a street car.
But i am probably going to drive my dream Maruader much more, and it will be much less dangerous for my driving license.

Back