does any has the lastest firmware for 70MAI M300 international version?

Have anybody has firmwre for m300 chinese to english?

doese this version can change chinese version into english version?
This firmware not changes the version from Chinese to English, but changes the voice acting in the firmware from Chinese to English.

Last edited:
so this version support voice control ?
In the M300, voice control is only available in the Chinese version (on Chinese firmware) in Chinese. If I changed the voice acting in the CHINESE FIRMWARE, do you think the voice control has changed? No, there is no voice control in English.

In the M300, voice control is only available in the Chinese version (on Chinese firmware) in Chinese. If I changed the voice acting in the CHINESE FIRMWARE, do you think the voice control has changed? No, there is no voice control in English.
have you a new update firmware for M300 chinese to english?

have you a new update firmware for M300 chinese to english?
Hi, no. I don't have the Chinese version and I can't check for updates for the Chinese version... If someone downloads an update for the Chinese version, then I can replace the voice acting with English. That's the only way.

Hi, no. I don't have the Chinese version and I can't check for updates for the Chinese version... If someone downloads an update for the Chinese version, then I can replace the voice acting with English. That's the only way.
Ok

Hello
I received a 70mai M500 car camera. However, it is a Chinese version, so in principle I cannot use it in Europe. Can this problem be solved by replacing the firmware? If so, can someone provide a link and help? Thank you very much.

Hi friends.
Unfortunately, neither my PC nor my notebook can see the device. I can't change the firmware. Any ideas?
You need to connect with an original cable from a smartphone or another that supports data transmission. The 70mai cable is not suitable, it is only for power supply.

Thanks for your response. The firmware was replaced successfully. However, I have not yet managed to connect to the 70mai app. I keep getting the error message "The dash cam is unable to be registered due poor mobile connection". My phone can see the camera, but I can't register it in the app.

Thanks for your response. The firmware was replaced successfully. However, I have not yet managed to connect to the 70mai app. I keep getting the error message "The dash cam is unable to be registered due poor mobile connection". My phone can see the camera, but I can't register it in the app.
....If the device behaves strangely, will not be able to connect to the "70mai" application from the market, then install the Chinese firmware back and require a replacement from your seller.

Do I have no other options? The seller can no longer be reached :-( Can I throw it in the trash?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-50-49-070_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-50-49-070_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-51-01-636_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-08-07-51-01-636_com.banyac.midrive.app.intl.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 12
Back