Does anyone know where you can buy a Dab202, Dab201 in Spain

Ianini

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi guys,

Have decided to buy a dash cam for my car. After quite a bit of research (the best place I have found for this, without a doubt, is DashcamTalk) i have almost finally decided to buy the Dome D202 (prefered), or 201, the 201s would be the ideal but understand it will be some time before it appears.

I don't see any postings about major problems with this product in terms of reliability so far, is this what other owners are finding.

Also as the title asks does anybody know where in Spain you can buy this, as I am NOT going to be buying from the likes of gearbest etc.

The only place close I have found so far is for the dab201 on Amazon.es from a french company called Moovika, if this was FBA i would probable be less doubtfull. Does anybody know this company.

thanks in advance for your help

Saludos Ian

Thank you for your reply Jokin,

Unfortunately cannot find anyone in spain who sells this, but if you say they are ok maybe I should order from them.

Unfortunately they do not give a great deal of confidence in there listing or there company, no description, no bullet points , no info.

and when you check out there french listing (its a little better) but it again doesn't inspire confidence says 1 year guarantee when EU law is a minimum of 2 years.

still I have written to them to see how they reply

thanks again Ian

Indeed we are also Szdome dealer in France.
Our company is based near Paris, and exist since over 10 years
The devices are guaranteed for 1 year by the constructor and 2 years in France with a supplement.
We sell throughout europe
If you have questions I am available here or via our contact interface

Indeed we are also Szdome dealer in France.
Our company is based near Paris, and exist since over 10 years
The devices are guaranteed for 1 year by the constructor and 2 years in France with a supplement.
We sell throughout europe
If you have questions I am available here or via our contact interface

Thank you for your post, sorry haven't had time to reply earlier.
Yes unfortunately the EU law doesn't obligate the manufacturer nor even the importer to give the 2 year guarantee to the reseller, only the seller to the final user is obligated to give a 2 year guarantee minimum within the EU.
Of course if that manufacturer or importer was to sell direct to the end user, then and only then would they be obligated to give the end user the 2 year minimum guarantee in all of EU.

Back