Does the Viofo A129 duo ever go on sale?

genesplitter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
AUKEY DR02
Hello dashcam community. I will be buying a (new to me) 2016 Honda Odyssey later this summer or early fall and plan to install a front/rear setup. Does Viofo ever go on sale?

JohnnyMnemonic

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo / Viofo A119 Pro
I'm not immediately sure but I got mine about 2 weeks, maybe a bit less, after it was released from eBay. eBay at times does a percentage off sitewide and when I got mine, they were doing a 20% off site wide that lasted something like 12 hours. If you don't see it priced on a good sale in the upcoming days and weeks, keep an eye on eBay as well.

OP
G

genesplitter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
AUKEY DR02
Markticktock - that's awesome. You must work for Amazon because I can't find a way to see these deals early.

I plan to buy the $40 off A129 duo and my gopro that I mounted to my motorcycle helmet died, so I'll be buying the G3 action cam too!

Great post!

OP
G

genesplitter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
AUKEY DR02
Why do I feel like Amazon Prime Days is going to cost me a lot of $$. :)
Yeah, same here. My kid will soon turn 16 y/o so I'm also getting the duo IR (taxicam style). This will replace an Aukey in our older 2006 Toyota Highlander. The Aukey is ok, but is known for not alerting the user if the sd card goes bad. I'll move the Aukey to my 1997 Ford F150, which currently does not have any dashcam.

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well this would have been nice to know. I bought 2 of these cameras at full price... O well, the camera has paid itself off so can't complain.

johnc3

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I got my A129 Duo with GPS 3 weeks ago with 150 euros Samsung Evo 128GB card included. I don't know what are the normal prices but for Romania this was a good deal.