Dome G90 - 7S GS90C, 1 sec recording clip

lilac

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Another issue with this product, recently each clip only lasts for 1 sec, especially for daytime. The dashcam is set in 1 min. mode, causing a huge break (absent) between the clips, the car had air-con on, so basically it becomes unreliable or useless.
Plus dark background issue on night videos, I don't recommend or even losing confidence on this manufacturer products.
I am not sure if blackview is also from Dome, but the Blackview G1W that I purchased from estore on ebay around 2 yrs ago still functioning, reliable on both day & night, price is also cheaper.

Do you have motion detection on?
Reset the cam, format SD in cam, use another SD.

Yes, the motion detection is on..........................but the car was not "parking" but "moving" on the freeway, street...etc, looks like it happens during the day not night.
So I guess more likely --- the electronic freezing issue, plus image is not that sharp as I expect.

Turn motion detection off.

will try, but isn't it the motion detection works when car no moving, it should be working when car is moving......right?

will try, but isn't it the motion detection works when car no moving, it should be working when car is moving......right?
Motion detection is for parking monitor, not while you drive.
Set it to loop of 3 minutes or 1 or whatever and turn motion detection off.

Back