DOME G90-7S GS90C - WHITE SCREEN

Hogan

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Took the car to the auto electricians to have a cable installed for the camera. Files on the SD card show that it was working during the time he was doing the install but when I powered it up it had a white screen. Thought it may have been low battery but had it on the usb charge for two hours and its still the same. It will on/off with the chimes but only shows a white screen. When the camera turns on there is a full red indicator on the left side. Tried a reset but nothing. None of the other buttons will work. The firmware may have been wiped some how. The version in it was ZX A770 785-S.H. with GPS. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that no-one can shed some light on this. I have sent off some emails to obtain a new download of the version of the firmware that I had in my camera. I am hoping that the white screen simply means that the firmware had been wiped and that it can be replaced. Other than that I might be in strife.

Thanks Jokiin when I can get a download of the firmware I will give it a go. Hope that it's not hardware.

Jokiin i have downloaded a Sept.04 version of the firmware. Is there a particular way the .rar files should be extracted to the memory card. Ie, the two files individually direct to the card or the whole folder to the card.

On the G90 you should just get a file called firmware.bin inside the file you've got - basically copy that to the top level folder of the memory card and then when you turn the camera on you should hopefully get a firmware prompt - that white screen is an unusual one though!

Thanks reverend. Did that and got he same white screen. Appreciate your help thanks.

Back