DON´T Buy at BANGGOOD... to many FAKES!!!

amberlucas

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I want to warn you all that BANGGOOD.COM has been selling many "FAKE" SJCAMs resulting in many disappointed customers ending up with JUNK.

When I asked Banggood about there "quality control" and what type of compensation they are giving to there ripped off customers for loss of of time and money, they cut me off there forum.

I bought my second SJCAM at SJCAM.com. This is an official partner site for retail sales.

PAY the few dollars more and be sure you have an authentic SJCAM.

Hello amberlucas.
Can you tell me another place to original purchases SJCAM? Another store after sjcam.com?
Thanks.

Hello amberlucas.
Can you tell me another place to original purchases SJCAM? Another store after sjcam.com?
Thanks.

Hello Ricci

at the moment I cannot tell you of another place. BUT, i can tell you that my Original SJCam arrived fast and works fine from sjcam.com.

Like I said above, there are so many fakes now on the market, I find it better to pay 10 USD more and get the real deal.

I bought the SJ4000 and works grreat for FPV also. Just put it in "TV" mode and it will send live video and record at the same time.

Cheers

fakes even with the SJCAM logo on the camera?

Hello amberlucas.
Thanks.

Anyone who wants to make sure they are ordering a legit please email us at sales@sjcamhd.com and we can help verify or help you process an order.

I bought mine from Banggood.com, I belive its genuine because I checked the serial number on SJCAM website and recently updated the firmware.
The only thing is down button not working since i got it. I am sending it back for the replacement

I bought my SJ4000+ from Banggood, it's genuine by checking the code.

Back