Don´t know if this exists..but

philneptune

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Thinking of installing a dashcam but really don´t want another great lump of plastic hanging from the window. have seen a few models that have a secondary camera for the rear view, ie on 10 ft of wire, and was wondering is there a model out there that has both cameras on this same set up. i could then place the recording unit out of site, maybe in the glove box, less chance of it being seen and stolen!! and less plastic attached to the windscreen. any ideas or suggestions please.

You are asking about a much desired product concept and it does exist. As I understand things, the consensus is that the technology isn't quite there yet. Try perusing the Multi-Channel Dash Cams forum for some examples and discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that, had a look at some of the links and then found a few more. its exactly the sort of thing i am looking for but probably a bit more than was hoping to spend. Will keep looking and hope the the prices start to fall a bit ..

I've got the F70, it's cheap as chips.
Only 720p, so not great - but good enough most of the time.
Plus, there's also loads of cheapo imitations out there - making the brand even more disreputable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N What Should I Buy? 7
Back