Double yellows (no parking)

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
We have some bright new and extensive double yellows put down recently for the Sainsburys Local after countless reports to the council about people parking their cars opposite the bus stop before they were added.

And you can not complain as the perp ( i assume ) is the one at the ATM machine, and she wear the veil of no criticism.
So 1 word out of you and you are a racist bigot or maybe something worse.

Unknown, but quite likely possible. Could I suppose be in the store, or up the pathway on the passenger side (note the car is also stopped not only on yellows, but at dropped kerbs too).

In some Russian vids you can see trucks with a crane that has a claw picking up junk cars, then dropping them in back to take them elsewhere for scrapping. That is what governments need to begin doing to people like this who have such a high disregard for traffic laws and the needs of other road users :p It would quickly end the problem, one way or the other ;)

Phil

In some Russian vids you can see trucks with a crane that has a claw picking up junk cars, then dropping them in back to take them elsewhere for scrapping. That is what governments need to begin doing to people like this who have such a high disregard for traffic laws and the needs of other road users :p It would quickly end the problem, one way or the other ;)

Phil
it happens here, if you do something bad enough they impound the car for 30 days (whether the driver owns it or not), do it again and they crush the car

Thats the only thing drivers respect, being forced to take the bus or walk.
But the idiots in charge just use fines, and then they raise them a little now and then to appear as if they care.
I have no idea why car impounding / confiscation for XX days are not a part of the solution, thats what i would go strait for if i was in charge.

Run a red light ( aside for the fine and 1 mark on your license ) loose your car for 1 month, then you can sit there in the bus every day and think a little about if what you did was worth it.

Back