Downloaded file location

MB104

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the 70mai, and it’s working ok (although it’s talking to me in Chinese). When trying to save a video file, I hit “download”, and it appears to download the file to somewhere. I am unable to find this file. I thought that maybe it saved it somewhere on my phone, but no.

Any ideas where it saves files to? Any help is appreciated.

In default picture folder on the device. On Android I have it on DCIM folder.

Krawiec

In default picture folder on the device. On Android I have it on DCIM folder.

Krawiec

By “device”, do you mean my phone? I’ve looked everywhere on my phone to no avail. I have an iPhone 6, and searched all the normal places.

By “device”, do you mean my phone? I’ve looked everywhere on my phone to no avail. I have an iPhone 6, and searched all the normal places.
Downloaded video files can be stored in the application itself in the Local album
Local album.jpg
* taken from the Russian forum 4PDA post #1997

Last edited:
Downloaded video files can be stored in the application itself in the Local album
* taken from the Russian forum 4PDA post #1997

Hi,
I can't agree

In the Local album I've found only shots taken using application.
The message told, that exported movies are stored in "app" folder - none discovered in my iphone

///edited///
now I definitely AGREE!
[Local album]/[My videos]
- of course!
I wonder how I lost it before...
thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!
did you solve the problem?
I have the same issue with my 70mai and iPhone!

ditto here.....same problem. Where is download going? Nothing in app, on iphone6, or on sd card via computer reader.

Looks like manual downloads are going to album in the app itself, not camera sd card. Automatic saves from event or vocal commands are saved in album on sd card. So to find your manual download click avatar upper left home page in app before you connect to camera......

Hi.
If you want to save your video into your IPhone pls go to album(when camera is connected to phone), select the video you need, then download it to App’s album.
After go to App’s local album (by clicking your avatar in the top left) and select “My videos” in the top (as you see in the photo I attached)
Last select the video you need and export it to the phone’s album.
I hope it helps.
4A9A1524-1D1C-4C0C-BA92-514200EBCEE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like manual downloads are going to album in the app itself, not camera sd card. Automatic saves from event or vocal commands are saved in album on sd card. So to find your manual download click avatar upper left home page in app before you connect to camera......
thank you!

Hi.
If you want to save your video into your IPhone pls go to album(when camera is connected to phone), select the video you need, then download it to App’s album.
After go to App’s local album (by clicking your avatar in the top left) and select “My videos” in the top (as you see in the photo I attached)
I hope it helps.
thank you! it works fine

Hi.

Hi.
I hope it helps.

But how to export these files? In the App I only see options to play or delete files.
Does Android App is a bit less functional or am I just blind? ;)

Hi.
Pls check this photo...
I don’t know how Android looks like, but in IOs there is an option to export files...

Attachments

• 5301F966-5FE9-497F-AA19-741331EB7A49.jpeg
    5301F966-5FE9-497F-AA19-741331EB7A49.jpeg
    393.3 KB · Views: 35
Try to play first, and (when you playing video) maybe will be an option to export it.

Hi.
Pls check this photo...
I don’t know how Android looks like, but in IOs there is an option to export files...
Try to play first, and (when you playing video) maybe will be an option to export it.

Thanks, but i don't see any of this options in my Android app. :/

I'll ask in the Google Play Store.

Screenshot_20181228-091639.jpgScreenshot_20181228-091623.jpg

How to change language Chinese to English my Xiaomi 70 mi dash cam?

How to change language Chinese to English my Xiaomi 70 mi dash cam?

If my memory is right (which it might not be) you cannot change the Chinese version to English language. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will let us know :cool:

Phil

And in the submenu?
(If I know on Android there is a dedicated button for it - I mean right or left button)

The Menu button you are referring to, was removed from Android some time ago. :) In recent versions of the OS there are three dots somewhere on the screen (in the corners usually). Unfortunately - not it this case. There is no submenu which I can access. :/

Back