HELLO
I HAVE THIS CAMERA ABOUT 2 YEARS
EVERYTHING WAS FINE
I NOTICE TODAY THAT THE RECORD Blurred
look at the License plate...its total Blurred

can someone help me
thanks
here is a sample video

Looks like my issue but I had that from the start.
Try sprinkling water on the windshield and see if the water drops are in focus.
Also, check if the focus is better after the camera gets hot.
It could be what my camera is suffering from, focusing close when it's cold and focusing outside when it's hot/warm.
Check my video samples. It looks similar as outside is blurry but works fine after driving for a while from my initial tests.
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...-c600-dashcam-videos-and-pictures.5724/page-2

Hi thanks for replay
it is always blurred morning and evening even when hot
I recently replaced the power cord
But I did not check after
When I test the camera at home, everything seemed right

It appears as if your lens has gone out of focus for some reason, perhaps from bumps and vibrations in your car.
The DR32 is fairly easy to open and refocus the lens manually. There are two screws in the back, under the adhesive label at the top of the camera.
I suppose there could be some other problem but this would be the first thing to try.

This video will explain the procedure.

Note: To focus, you do not need to dismantle the whole camera as seen in the video. All you need to do is remove the front of the case to gain access to the lens. When you refocus the lens chose a sunny day and something with sharp, defined straight edges to focus on such as the roof of a building as the screen pixels can make focusing difficult. As seen in the video, you'll need to break the glue seal that secures the threads and then re-glue once you are happy with the point of focus. It is not advisable to use Super-Glue because it releases gases during curing that can damage the lens.

Last edited:
thanks
I will try to open later

It appears as if your lens has gone out of focus for some reason, perhaps from bumps and vibrations in your car.
The DR32 is fairly easy to open and refocus the lens manually. There are two screws in the back, under the adhesive label at the top of the camera.
I suppose there could be some other problem but this would be the first thing to try.

This video will explain the procedure.

Note: To focus, you do not need to dismantle the whole camera as seen in the video. All you need to do is remove the front of the case to gain access to the lens.

How do you know it's focusing right after you manually twist the lens?
Take sample videos before securing it again?

It should be self evident looking at the screen on the back of the camera but of course, trial and error and viewing video capture is the best approach to confirm you've got it right.

Last edited:
Hi
i try today to open and twist the lens
and nothing help
it still blur :(

Its ok
i sent a message to the store I bought the camera
Hope they will give a solution
I still have a warranty on the product

I'm surprised to hear you still have a warranty on a two year old product but that sounds like great news!

P.S. Don't tell them you opened up the camera. ;)

No no its my mistake
i have this camera almost a year

Back