DR380G-HD very light sensetive

alphadec

Reaction score
Country
Norway
I just bought this so have used for a few days. But I have found out that this is extremely sensitive against strong sunlight!, what happens is the movie gets almost dark!.

Is there any settings for this. ?

alphadec said:
I just bought this so have used for a few days. But I have found out that this is extremely sensitive against strong sunlight!, what happens is the movie gets almost dark!.

Is there any settings for this. ?

Have you actually set the thing up or did you just bang it in and let it go.

Start the viewer up and go to setting and adjust brightness etc.

If you dont know how it works go to the Blackvue site and download the manual Interesting reading if you want to find out things about the camera

Point the camera down a bit in order to have less sky in view. The camera is over compensating for the brightness. Get a lot more Dash in the view.

defbear said:
Point the camera down a bit in order to have less sky in view. The camera is over compensating for the brightness. Get a lot more Dash in the view.

Please have a look at this clips, the first is the first clip I made it looks very nice no problems

clip 2 this is made in the middle of the day strong sunlight, it looks more like middle of the night:

I will try to tilt the camera but wanted to show u this.

Last edited by a moderator:
alphadec said:
defbear said:

Please have a look at this clips, the first is the first clip I made it looks very nice no problems

clip 2 this is made in the middle of the day strong sunlight, it looks more like middle of the night:

I will try to tilt the camera but wanted to show u this.

Your videos are PRIVATE so a bit hard to see

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillbilly said:
alphadec said:
defbear said:

Your videos are PRIVATE so a bit hard to see

Try again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B DR300 0
D DR300 1
B20RRL DR300 0
RoyClark DR300 1
alphadec DR300 1
Back