DR400g-HD lights, cant turn them off??

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
i am using the blackvue software version 2.032-HD-E on my DR400G-HD and i have selected LED OFF in all the settings so i am expecting ALL the leds to be off at all times. but this is not the case, the gps led is on, the record led is on and the multicoloured led is on at the end of it all the time.
how the hell do i turn them all off??

wozzzzza said:
i am using the blackvue software version 2.032-HD-E on my DR400G-HD and i have selected LED OFF in all the settings so i am expecting ALL the leds to be off at all times. but this is not the case, the gps led is on, the record led is on and the multicoloured led is on at the end of it all the time.

In settings after you ticked the boxes did you "SAVE AND EXIT" I have ALL mine off not stealthy if they arent off

wozzzzza said:

Try using another version of the application.

got it, had to use old version of software to do it, dunno why.

Back