DR500GW-HD Mic & Blackvue Viewer for Mac

cujoe86

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

2 questions;

First- Does anyone know where the location of the DR500GW-HD mic is located? I can't seem to pin-point where the opening is for the mic. I want to cover it so it helps muffle the loudness of the road noise. It always sounds like I'm driving fast with my windows down...even when I'm not moving.

Second- Blackvue for Mac viewer. I just downloaded the new version (1.21) and it seems like I'm still unable to access the DR500GW-HD settings nor can I save video clips. Is this still the case or am I missing some setting to enable this? Any other dashcam viewer alternatives for Mac if saving video clips is still beyond Pittasoft's know-how?

Thanks!

have a look at Dashcam Viewer, link in my signature, not sure if your specific model is supported already but different models are being added all the time, the developer is a member here and might be able to offer more info, contact @traveler for details

have a look at Dashcam Viewer, link in my signature, not sure if your specific model is supported already but different models are being added all the time, the developer is a member here and might be able to offer more info, contact @traveler for details

Awesome, thanks for the info! I'll check it out.

Back