Dr500gw- where to buy?

lkwan78

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Real f500lHd
Any idea where I could buy one if I wanted to? eBay doesn't have them yet?...

Hi lkwan78,

It really is only available in Korea right now. The Russians have been buying them from 2 locations. Ohmyblackbox and from a vendor called "Shelley". The main DR500-GW thread has info on both options. Since they are not a big site like eBay or Aliexpress, there is a bit more risk purchasing from them.

DashCamMan said:
Hi lkwan78,
It really is only available in Korea right now. The Russians have been buying them from 2 locations. Ohmyblackbox...
I don't know if it is a trusted site, but they have the ITB-100HD for $189.

enjoy,
Mtz

I would love to purchase a new Blackvue, but I do not read or understand Korean. I hope they make an English version dash cam with an English version of the IOS app. The second they make an English version, I am buying two. These will go on my back window of my van and Camry.

Ummmm, I think they are in English as well. That is just a language setting... I downloaded the app and it is in english... I havent gotten my 500 yet, but the manual is on this site, in english, and its pretty much the same idea as the previous models.

When do u expect your 500? I hope you plan an unboxing!

First part of February I am hoping....

After a few minutes i'm going to unbox that baby from our first batch, which just arrived.
Pittasoft is great - full turnaround in less then 7 days ! ( Bank TT +packing-shipping+TNT delivery+custom clearance+ tax calculations, apaperwork & prepay.)
I know Bank T/T alone took 2-3 days - our banks are crazy SLOW here.

Luxury,

Cool u are part of this forum!

I see u are the seller from newegg.

Are those your units also on amazon?

Back