DR600GW Custom Firmware Footage

Bonzo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was in the North Western Scottish Highlands.

This was a 2 hour drive from where we were until we hot what you could call civilisation again, major A class roads, two lanes instead of single track and passing places.

We were 6 miles from Cape Wrath and 15 miles from Durness.

Remembering that this is where the Highland clearances began to make way for sheep and the death of the Highlander way of life.

Have a look and see what you think. Mind check your You tube resolution is set to play in 1080 mode.

Last edited:
Just wish the auto light levels could be tweaked to be more responsive, a bit quicker at transitioning back to a brighter picture when it dulls in certain light situations.

Bonzo, just how far is this from Glasgow -- that's some beautiful country you have there...

Brian

Bonzo, just how far is this from Glasgow -- that's some beautiful country you have there...

Brian

It's about 5 to 5.5 hours from Glasgow. Take as long to get to that scenery as it does to get from Glasgow to Northampton, Milton Keynes sort of area.

Can someone tell where can I actually download w/instructions for my Cam please

I meant the custom firmware I was told there is a russian version or tweaked one which has better bitrate, isnt this thread talking abt it

Back