DR600GW USB Power Cord

Stevesau

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SG9665GC DR600GW custom FW by Alexsoll Innovv C1
Is there available somewhere I can get a USB cable instead of the standard into cigarette lighter setup for powering up my unit. Have been searching but not sure if I'm putting the right phrase into Google search. I did have it held in with a rubber band but now have redone setup in my car and would like it neater.

Yes it does.

That's probably why I can't find no info on alternative power cords. Replacing the power cord on the SG9665GC was easy. I'll leave it as is. Think I might have a cig lighter setup done in boot of car for power then can't see it. Thanks for your help.

I was just thinking if I get power in the boot I can run the Blackvue from there and also run the kids iPads as well. Might go with that. The Blackvue in the back and SG9665GC in the front continue to be an awesome combination.

for use together Blackvue and SG, I use:

Power Magic Pro

9g22.png

+ additionally

ah370.png

or as a more expensive option, you can use:

power magic pro plus

Power%20Magic%20PROPlus%20BeButton-500x500.jpg

Haven't really given much thought about the Power Magic Pro. I'll do some reading on it and it may solve my problem.

very reliable, I use it since 2012, the problem never was
set and forget

Is there available somewhere I can get a USB cable instead of the standard into cigarette lighter setup for powering up my unit. Have been searching but not sure if I'm putting the right phrase into Google search. I did have it held in with a rubber band but now have redone setup in my car and would like it neater.

Hello Stevesau,

We are assuming you're wanting to use the USB outlet in your car rather than the cigarette lighter? This will not be possible to do with the BlackVue cameras as they require 12~24V to operate. USB outlets run at 5V and will not be able to be increased.

If you need more room on your cigarette lighter socket we would highly recommend having the system installed, and if you would like the camera to run when the vehicle is parked - then the Power Magic is recommended as it protects your car battery form going flat.

If you have any further questions please contact your local supplier in Aus, or shoot us an email.

Thank you,

Back