DR650GW-2CH

... I would get street guardian ... the remote lense can not be easily removed to hide it.

Why would you need to hide something as small as this?

image.jpeg

Anyway, the lens module can be easily removed from the mount ... takes 30 seconds or less.

The Thinkware F770 actually shows the speed finally. It might be my next dash cam!

will be posting details once we get closer to release of each model, really prefer to have firm ETA's before we start talking about them too much
I hope the new models will have WiFi that will connect to a LAN so I can use my PC to manipulate / view etc the files in the camera.

there are some WiFi capable models amongst the models that are coming, what kind of functionality we can get out of them is too early to say at this stage, this is not something that exists on this platform already and will take some time to mature I'm sure

just received my blackvue 650 2 ch today and I am going to install it this evening, so I have a couple of questions for you all,
  1. is there anyway to export recordings without showing the recorded gps data and speed?
  2. how do I make sure that my camera is private in the cloud?
  3. can I follow the car in the pc application?
any help would be much appreciated

just received my blackvue 650 2 ch today and I am going to install it this evening, so I have a couple of questions for you all,
  1. is there anyway to export recordings without showing the recorded gps data and speed?
  2. how do I make sure that my camera is private in the cloud?
  3. can I follow the car in the pc application?
any help would be much appreciated

You can't turn off GPS but you can disable the speed stamp under settings.

Not sure if you can follow the car. Hit up blackvue on twitter.

You can't turn off GPS but you can disable the speed stamp under settings.

Not sure if you can follow the car. Hit up blackvue on twitter.

thanks I will try that :)

Meanwhile I been trying to figure out if there is any way to manually set it into parking mode... I will ask them about that also and post the answers here

Back