DR750LW-2CH rear camera issue

MeatLoaf

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Hello everyone,

I just installed a DR750LW-CH into my vehicle and the rear camera is giving me trouble, the set was installed by an authorized Blackvue installer.

The video feed is constantly changing from overexposed to exposed, camera is also "hanging" very frequently and when this happens, the live feed from rear camera becomes a frozen grey display on front LCD display.

Only way to resolve this is to restart both front and rear cameras and after awhile, it happens again.

I uploaded a video feed from the rear camera, please take a look below

I have tried updating firmware to the latest version V1.014 but the issue is still not solved, I have also reset the settings on the camera and also formatted the micro-SD card.

The micro-SD card is an original Blackvue one.

Appreciate your kind assistance and advice.

Thank you.

Last edited:
it's a marriage, change under warranty

Thanks for the reply, I have been in communication with seller and they are guiding me thorough several troubleshooting steps.

Attached is a picture of how video feed from rear camera looks and its happening intermittently.

Could a bad coaxial cable cause this?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5513.JPG
    IMG_5513.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 18
Hello everyone,

I just installed a DR750LW-CH into my vehicle and the rear camera is giving me trouble, the set was installed by an authorized Blackvue installer.

The video feed is constantly changing from overexposed to exposed, camera is also "hanging" very frequently and when this happens, the live feed from rear camera becomes a frozen grey display on front LCD display.

Only way to resolve this is to restart both front and rear cameras and after awhile, it happens again.

I uploaded a video feed from the rear camera, please take a look below

I have tried updating firmware to the latest version V1.014 but the issue is still not solved, I have also reset the settings on the camera and also formatted the micro-SD card.

The micro-SD card is an original Blackvue one.

Appreciate your kind assistance and advice.

Thank you.

I started to have the same problem after updating firmware to the latest version V1.014.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

i had the problem with my unit too, contacted blackvue support, and they requested that the unit be send back to seller for RMA.
got my replacement unit after waiting for about a month.

Thanks for the reply, I have been in communication with seller and they are guiding me thorough several troubleshooting steps.

Attached is a picture of how video feed from rear camera looks and its happening intermittently.

Could a bad coaxial cable cause this?

Thanks.

Have you resolve your issue?

I started to have the same problem after updating firmware to the latest version V1.014.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

What about you?

i had the problem with my unit too, contacted blackvue support, and they requested that the unit be send back to seller for RMA.
got my replacement unit after waiting for about a month.

You brought it from your local dealer? How is it now?

Thank you all

Back