DR750LW Can't interact via the touch screen

Ady_E

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Pittasoft BlackVue DR750-LW 2ch Full HD
This is the replacement unit as the previous had the blurring issue on the front camera.

This one has started failing to respond to options on the touch screen. The touch screen actually works as it the options come up on the display and the unit bleeps. But, when you select an option such as settings, it just returns to the camera views and all the options disappear!

I've tried the obvious. Switching off and back on ('Marconi Reset' as we call it). I've tried updating the firmware as well. No joy.

I can't access the unit via the app either as I can't enable the wi-fi using the touch screen.

The unit records perfectly and I'm able to review footage in the traditional way of removing the card and plugging into my computer.

Unit STILL doesn't accept 65gib SD cards even the ones recommended by BlackVue! :mad:

I have this same problem and just reported it to Blackvue. There's a thread here about a Class Action lawsuit, though I think really what we're hoping for is just a positive resolution/hardware fix.

Possible Class Action suit against Blackvue

You can see videos from YouTube of others with the same problem.

The touch screen just quit working. Cant get into settings or anything. Is there a fix for this yet?

Back