DR750S-2CH and B-124 issues

Rohape

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently replaced my 650S with a 750S and Blackvue B-124. Since then I have constant issues with rebooting, dropping cloud connection, and now the B-124 is dead (won’t power up or charge).

I think I solved the rebooting and cloud connection issues. Formatting the SD card for the rebooting, and adjusting the WiFi settings to turn off automatically turn off WiFi. It’s still a little buggy with disconnect and connection notifications throughout the day when the van is parked in the driveway.

Now today my B-124 is totally dead. I’ve plugged it into my other vehicle to charge for about an hour, nothing. Checking to make sure all the connections were tight (cigarette connections), good there. Nothing, and it was just working earlier in the day.
Any experience with this or thoughts?

It’s been a real pain, and missing my 650 in this vehicle. It has a new home in my other vehicle.

Thank you!!!

How is your B-124 powered on? If it's hardwired, try using the 12V input cable with the vehicle's 12V socket.

Is there another 12V socket in the vehicle that you can try with?

How is your B-124 powered on? If it's hardwired, try using the 12V input cable with the vehicle's 12V socket.

Is there another 12V socket in the vehicle that you can try with?

I’ve been working extensively with Jordan through these issues. I came here to get any other thoughts from the community. I’m returning the B-124 for a replacement.

You guys rock though! Your customer service and support is phenomenal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never get my B-124 to charge in hardwired mode, so I just gave up and connected it via the power socket connection.

Back