DR750S-2CH keeps rebooting every x minutes.

Steves

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Got my DR750S-2CH for about two months now, and bought the 16GB version. Together with the Parking Mode (hardwired in the Power Magic Pro) it just isnt enough.
So I did some research, and a lot of good reviews about: Sandisk High Endurance cards. So I bought myself one of the 128GB versions.

I've got the card in for about a week now, and since today every x minutes it keeps rebooting while driving. Also when I check it in Parking Mode outside the car, I can see the reboot happen every x minutes.

Checked loose connections (as its hard wired into the car), and wiggled the connections, and it seems not to cause a reboot. So my guess would be the Sandisk card.

- Firmware is up to date.
- When I installed the new Sandisk High Endurance 128GB card, I formatted it with the Blackvue software on PC. Also tried to format the card inside the dashcam since the moment it keeps rebooting, didnt solve the problem.

Anyone else experienced similar problems?

put the old card back in, if the problem goes away you'll know the Sandisk card is the problem

Im suffering from the same thing mate. New sd card dident help

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hello,

Got my DR750S-2CH for about two months now, and bought the 16GB version. Together with the Parking Mode (hardwired in the Power Magic Pro) it just isnt enough.
So I did some research, and a lot of good reviews about: Sandisk High Endurance cards. So I bought myself one of the 128GB versions.

I've got the card in for about a week now, and since today every x minutes it keeps rebooting while driving. Also when I check it in Parking Mode outside the car, I can see the reboot happen every x minutes.

Checked loose connections (as its hard wired into the car), and wiggled the connections, and it seems not to cause a reboot. So my guess would be the Sandisk card.

- Firmware is up to date.
- When I installed the new Sandisk High Endurance 128GB card, I formatted it with the Blackvue software on PC. Also tried to format the card inside the dashcam since the moment it keeps rebooting, didnt solve the problem.

Anyone else experienced similar problems?

Had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago, I reinstalled latest firmware and the problem was gone, try it!

Had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago, I reinstalled latest firmware and the problem was gone, try it!
Hope this works. I just a second ago re installed my firmware to see if it helps and you posted this seconds after I finished [emoji23]

put the old card back in, if the problem goes away you'll know the Sandisk card is the problem

Hope this works. I just a second ago re installed my firmware to see if it helps and you posted this seconds after I finished [emoji23]

Thank you for the reply.

Ive put my BlackVue card back in, no problems so far. 128gb BlackVue cards r just too overpriced to consider them ~175eu vs the current 35eu card.
I've used the update over wifi on my BlackVue on the day I got it, guess I'll try to reinstall firmware thro PC/BlackVue SD Card this weekend.

@v6tom could you let me know how it works out for you?

So far 0 issues after a re flash of firmware with the samsung sd card mate

It still plays up randomly

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I replaced my Sd card and my random reboot issue went away

What did you buy? I keep looking at the endurance cards

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Don't just look at them. Buy one. You know it makes

Back