DR750S - Need to improve video quality

Freerider

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Dash Cam
DR750S 1CD
Hi,
I'm testing my new dr750s 1ch. I thought I bought the best dashcam on the market but results are a little bit disappointing.

I thought it wasn't set up correctly, but after some changes I think I'm still using the best settings: 60fps, very high quality, night support off and luminosity value set to 2 out of 5.

How could I set it up to improve quality? If possible! Look at my captured (using their software) images and video. At day time with trees, well... video quality is very poor. At night time video quality doesn't impress me much expecially if you drive out of city lights. If you turn night vision on, well... video becomes unusefull. It's like a IR extremely grainy video (no pix uploaded).

Any idea?

uc

uc

uc

uc

WATCH VIDEO

Firstly i would tilt it down a bit as you have too much sky in picture 70% road and 30% sky is about right Doesnt matter if you get a bit of dash and bonnet in it, you arent videoing aeroplanes Mine is better than that on the same settings but is poor when looked at in the viewer so I tried it in VLC media player at full screen and it was much better.

Back