DR750s weird noise during playback

ssgm1x

Reaction score
Country
United States
When i play video playback on my DR750s i hear a loud noise every 5-6 seconds on all my videos. What is this ? Can you help me fix this or do i have to return unit ? It is not the car making noise because I have a Thinware F800 Pro I bought and I hear no loud noise when I play video back. Only on Blackvue I hear this noise every 5 seconds….. If I can fix this noise in audio I will keep the Blackvue camera.
I will attach video below so you can hear noise.
Please help me!!!
Thank you.
my email is ssgm1x@aol.com

Try deleting the second copy..

I pulled sad card. Put it in my laptop. I have about 50 videos all with this noise. It seems to be on every video file during playback. I have DR750s only front camera mounted right now but it’s next to my thinkware F800pro and that’s next to my Uniden R3 Radar Detector. You think maybe interference? I’m using Blackvue SD card that came with device also..... maybe try formatting as card from Blackvue app instead of PC

I pulled sad card. Put it in my laptop. I have about 50 videos all with this noise. It seems to be on every video file during playback. I have DR750s only front camera mounted right now but it’s next to my thinkware F800pro and that’s next to my Uniden R3 Radar Detector. You think maybe interference? I’m using Blackvue SD card that came with device also..... maybe try formatting as card from Blackvue app instead of PC
Spreading your comments on two identical posts is only going to confuse those trying to help. Delete ONE of your posts.. please

try turning the F800 and the Uniden off and test with just the DR750 running and see if you still get the noise

try turning the F800 and the Uniden off and test with just the DR750 running and see if you still get the noise
still got the noise.....i removed everything. I am looking to downgrade firmware now but cannot find any links to old firmwares for dr750s

An interesting problem.. can you try this in another vehicle? That could help narrow it down to possibly something in your vehicle that is creating a cyclic frequency that the camera is picking up..

I
tried powering it up out of the vehicle?
I did not... I will purchase a power supply and try that.
When I watch live from Wifi or Cloud, the weird noise is gone. It’s only on recordings saved to as card or downloaded to phone.
Tried different SD cards and no luck. Same weird noise.

Good idea!!!!!! Another vehicle I do have!!!!
I also have the Thinkware F800 pro system that I was trying out. That thing runs FLAWLESS but the Cloud features are horrible. It’s the only reason why I’m sticking with the Blackvue system. Love watching live video of my car. Lol

Back