DR900s 1 ch help

Hprice1099

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I need your valued input, my old set up was DR650s 2 ch hard wired in. My research told me that the DR900s have the compatible wires etc so I bought a 900s 1 ch so I could just sway the front cam over. I was just about to connect it to the car and I noticed to my horror there was only one connection for the front camera, none for the rear
As I’ve opened it I can’t take it back, does anyone know of a way to add the other connection?? Any help is much appreciated

Nope. Can't be done (unless you are very clever).
Where did you get it from. Most retailers will exchange (they are not obliged to, but will).
Even if it had the rear cam socket, it 99% would not have worked. i.e. 550 rear cam is not compatible with the 750 (I know because I had both) so I suspect the 650 cam is even less likely to work with a 900.

Get a 750 2CH. Cheaper and better night vision than the 900

Nope. Can't be done (unless you are very clever).
Where did you get it from. Most retailers will exchange (they are not obliged to, but will).
Even if it had the rear cam socket, it 99% would not have worked. i.e. 550 rear cam is not compatible with the 750 (I know because I had both) so I suspect the 650 cam is even less likely to work with a 900.

Get a 750 2CH. Cheaper and better night vision than the 900
Bollocks, I bought it off eBay so will have to re-sell it. Thanks for your help

Possibly the very reason why the seller had it on eBay in the first place.

Back