DR900S wont complete start up

ahbib

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello I have a dual channel dr900s for a year now.

Recently when the camera turns on the red recording led flashes rapidly and it says rebooting.

It does this for 2 cycles then shuts down completely.

I am hardwired.

I removed the sd card and reformatted it. I think it must be power related and not sd card related. But being hardwired I don't understand why this is happening?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes I tried a new sd card. Same issue. Starts up, tries to start recording but the red rec led flashes very fast the the dash cam shuts down. This sucks the setup is exactly 2 years old. Going to try my luck with the 750 LTE.

Then prepare yourself for the high car battery drain as reported on the 750 LTE section.

Then prepare yourself for the high car battery drain as reported on the 750 LTE section.

Apples to Oranges.

My situation is the following:

Cellink Neo doesn't hold a charge anymore after 2 years of use. Only shows active and charging when the ignition is turned on. When ignition off it dies at 90 percent charge on the app.
My 2 year old Dr900s 2 channel powers up says welcome message then says restarting but just turns off. Tried multiple sd cards.

I will run the 750 lte without sim card at first or at least until a few firmware updates are released. Heard the 750 lte is amazing compared to the 900s which was more of a prototype camera by blackvue. The 750 lte is the pinnacle it is tried and true!

Back