DR900X-2CH PLUS VS Thinkware U1000? what one?

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
i was a blackvue fan 10-12 years back then defected to streetguardian as they were a tonne better, but since jokiin left us they have been going nowhere so im defecting either back to blackvue or thinkware but cant workout what one to go with??
i want decent parking mode as well as night recordings. what one is better? Thinkware U1000 2ch or DR900X-2CH PLUS

no one has any comparison??

i was a blackvue fan 10-12 years back then defected to streetguardian as they were a tonne better, but since jokiin left us they have been going nowhere so im defecting either back to blackvue or thinkware but cant workout what one to go with??
i want decent parking mode as well as night recordings. what one is better? Thinkware U1000 2ch or DR900X-2CH PLUS
Well Streetguardian has an okay dash cam with SG9667DC2K.
Best for Parking Mode is Thinkware U1000 it has both good video and excellent Parking Mode with the Radar unit and long recording times, but lacks in night time quality unless lots of lights. The motion detector/radar only picks up in the front and not the rear.
DR900X-Plus is good, so-so for night as long as plenty of light and alright for Parking with Battery Pack.
Look into Viofo A139 Pro for best night recording, does fair for Parking but need to hardwire or use battery pack as it has high drainage on battery.
A139 Pro has High Dynamic Range (suited for night Front camera only) and excellent 4K recording during the day, rear camera is 2K.
Which one is more important, Parking Mode or Nighttime recording? The A139 Pro kind of conquers both but it is limited.
Thinkware U1000 is good and been around since Oct 2019 and reliable. Nighttime recording with most Dash cams have restrictions or limitations.

Back