Drive it like you stole it?

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
An old clip I found lurking on my hard drive. Notice the damage to the nearside body work.

Not sure what was going on here but judging by the manner of the driving, damage to the car and the neighbourhood it was spotted in, I'd hazard a guess that the occupants were up to no good.

One word.
Permanent driving ban, topped with a ban against owning a motor vehicle of any kind.

One word.
Permanent driving ban, topped with a ban against owning a motor vehicle of any kind.
Agree with you. But how effective a ban would be, I don't know.

Number of programmes on TV here in the UK that follow the traffic police dealing with morons on the road.

The number of drivers they pull who either have no license to start off with or are already serving a driving ban is shocking.

Indeed people like that tend to just do what they please, maybe we should reinvigorate measures used by our forefathers and use those against repeat offenders.
Cuz it is my firm belief that repeat offenders or people that are close to the most destructive form of anarchists, are only a issue for us nowadays as our societies have become too soft and lenient.
Within the past week we have seen 3 major hit and runs over here, 2 of them deadly, and as far as i know all 3 with no suspects arrested.

There are plenty of humans.
There are plenty of idiots.
Fewer of either should not bother people too much.

Audiot.
Default right of way.
Also, hazard lights obviously make it legal.

Back