DrivePro New app. I can't view video in horizontal / landscape screen orientation!

Peter Dow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PLATFORM
DrivePro 200 FW Version 2.2.1
Mobile HTC Desire 610
App - DrivePro New

PROBLEM
Using the DrivePro New app on my HTC mobile to operate the DrivePro 200 via Wi-fi, I cannot switch display orientation to horizontal / landscape screen orientation - it is stuck in vertical / portrait screen orientation, like this

- and consequently, I am unable to view the live stream video full size in horizontal / landscape screen orientation.

(as I have seen done in reviews on the internet - such as this review here at 16 minutes 36 seconds
- using the older DrivePro app and older firmware FW 1.17)​

So can I view the live video in horizontal / landscape screen orientation? Can it be done using the DrivePro New app?

When I tried to use the old DrivePro app with my DrivePro 200 FW Version 2.2.1, it did not work and insisted on using DrivePro New.

Would I have to roll back the firmware to an older FW 1 version in order to use the older DrivePro app, and would that be the only way to see the view full size in horizontal / landscape screen orientation?

Or is there some way using FW 2 and DrivePro New to switch to horizontal / landscape screen orientation and view the live stream video full screen?

Back