Driver cuts me off @ 6:56

XDCFootage

Reaction score
Country
United States

Edit - Video keeps auto formatting to the forums. Fast forward to 6:56.

Should start you off close to the event. Happened wednesday. Some of the stunts other drivers pull are very dangerous. Drive safe.

youtu.be/sDr_WaUmaSU?t=6m57s

Last edited:
Anyone know how to share a video that starts at a specific time?

Anyone know how to share a video that starts at a specific time?

To start playback at a specific time position e.g. 6 minute and 56 seconds into the video, at the end of your YouTube URL add #t=6m56s

Or the other option is to edit the footage before uploading to remove the boring bits.

I kept trying to add that to the URL, but the forums would edit it out. I thought about editing it out but didn't see it as super noteworthy. Speed limit was only 40 mph so could stop quickly if needed.

I think you need the hash # not the question mark ? and add it to the URL on YouTube, not on this forum.

Edit: Just seen a video on YouTube and he was using the ampersand & character. The video isn't relevant to this forum but I'll try pasting the URL here to check if it works.

Edit: It obviously doesn't work. Strange :confused:

Last edited:
Keep trying multiple methods. Wondering if the functionality just doesn't exist for the code this forum uses. Tried it via html code and doesn't want to work either. Sorry guys and gals!

As you’re using iMovie, then like me you might be using a Mac, I use iMovie for most movie editing but just to select a small selection of a movie file, I find using Quicktime Pro is a lot easier, here’s a screen capture I’ve done to show you just how quick and easy it is to do:

its a bit jerky as I had anther app also working in the background

Yep, have another one I cut up for you all. Posting here in a sec. Driver pulled a stupid dangerous stunt.

Back