Driver Duo 2.0 should I return?

Bronwyn

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all,

My mum bought me the above navman model to replace my dying one. I've checked the reviews and it seems to perform quite poorly under user reviews.

I don't care much for the GPS I know my city pretty well and I'd just use Google anyway through my inbuilt Bluetooth system. In regards to the dashcam is there any reason that might confirmation bias me towards asking my star of a mum for a receipt now before she loses it?

Cheers

If your mum wanted you to be able to reject her present, wouldn't she have provided the receipt, or maybe discussed it before purchase?

I don't see any specs for the camera part so hard to judge the quality.

There are other features that might be useful though, such as speed alerts, and if you ever drive out of your city then you may find the satnav useful, especially if Google stops working once you are out in the wilderness!

If your mum wanted you to be able to reject her present, wouldn't she have provided the receipt, or maybe discussed it before purchase?

I don't see any specs for the camera part so hard to judge the quality.

There are other features that might be useful though, such as speed alerts, and if you ever drive out of your city then you may find the satnav useful, especially if Google stops working once you are out in the wilderness!

Can anyone answer my question or is this what I'm stuck with?

Looking for a review/experience with the model.

Back