Driver Fellow - dashcam app for testing

Fusion Next

App Developer
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Hello everyone, we just released our Driver Fellow-dashcam app for testing, we will continue to develop new function like social groups, smart analytics...and cooperative with car relative product or service vendors to provide various benefits for driver.thanks .

Driver Fellow is an multifunction CarDV app, you can turn your mobile phone as a CarDV .
Beside the driving video, it will provide the driving data statistics for you.
So can see you the tracking , distance , time, speed ...
And you can edit the video and share to your friend.
It also become a CaDV video+GPS player through the USB on the go if you have a CarDV device.
More important is we will develop more connected car function continuously to let Driver Fellow become your best fellow..
Main feature :
1.CarDV : resolution, cycle recording, recording space, focus, mic
2.Map : 3 map size, Google & 高德 map, tracking, speed meter
3.Driving data statistics : Distance, time, (fuel & cost is fix ratio, under developing), speed
graphic , tracking, day, week, month, year, average.
4.Editing: Video & photo, video clip , text, graphic, drawing, voice & music.
5.GPS extract : user can put the SD card of Dashcam into the on the go card reader to the
phone, copy the file to the app through app file browser then playback.418C7B49-EAC4-452A-A8A2-D49ECD65D008.png9673F6EF-7350-40AE-80B5-6C24C4E58094.png

Driver Fellow can extract gps from video.
GPS extract : user can put the SD card of Dashcam into the on the go card reader to the
phone, copy the file to the app through app file browser then playback.

good idea with the app, all the best hopefully good comes out of it :)

Function introduction video :

1.Basic function:
2.Statistics function :
3:Video editing:

I would suggest adding openmaps as an alternative to googlemaps.
Googlemaps is not usable offline.

I would suggest adding openmaps as an alternative to googlemaps.
Googlemaps is not usable offline.
Thanks for your suggestion, we will study how is the effort to add the openmaps ;-)

Thanks for the app, how about a Travelapse mode like on the Garmin Dashcams to record roadtrips (one picture every X kilometers) ?

Thanks for the app, how about a Travelapse mode like on the Garmin Dashcams to record roadtrips (one picture every X kilometers) ?
Thanks for your suggestion, we do consider this function :)

What happened to the playback app you said you were working on previously, a lot of interest in that but never heard anything more about it

Driver Fellow can extract gps from video.
GPS extract : user can put the SD card of Dashcam into the on the go card reader to the
phone, copy the file to the app through app file browser then playback.

Will give it a try and see how it goes

I was wondering about that too, I'd like to see direct smartphone playback reading a microSD card with GPS support. Sounds like you have something ready to test now? I'll give it a shot. I have a secondary android device to test with now but I'm mainly an iPhone guy.

I was wondering about that too, I'd like to see direct smartphone playback reading a microSD card with GPS support. Sounds like you have something ready to test now? I'll give it a shot. I have a secondary android device to test with now but I'm mainly an iPhone guy.
Thanks, looking forward to hearing your feedback. regarding to iOS, we don't have schedule yet....

Back